Who is it for?
This training course is great for parents so that you can help your children achieve their best. I teach you some simple techniques that include help with planning revision, doing the revision itself, and testing them – even though you may not have any subject knowledge! And yes, there is an element of serious study, but it’s much more fun than you, or your child, could have imagined.
Additionally, it is really useful for the students themselves to attend. It is suitable for high school (GCSE equivalent), college and university students. Whether this is your first year, or your last, you will learn tools and techniques that will help you throughout your academic career.
It is also very useful for professionals taking professional qualifications.
Develop an Effective Revision Plan
Know what to revise and how to revise it
- Learn how to test yourself so you get to know your strengths and weaknesses. And then plan around this information to turn your weaknesses into strengths.
Discover your own learning cycle and develop your own effective, personal revision schedule.
Revise, Retain and Recall Information
Learn how to organise your brain
- How to use imagery to store the information you need to know for your exams.
- Learn how to embed and then recall the information at will.
Write Great Dissertations
How to plan, map and write fantastic essays
- Learn the #1 tip for planning a great dissertation on any subject.
- How to gather masses of information on any topic in only 10 minutes.
- How to plan and write your final dissertation.