Which of these applies to you:
- I love my child but we ‘fight’ all the time.
- My child just won’t listen to me.
- I think that I am not a good parent.
Our children are under many external influences. Can anything be done about it?
Yes, it can! Read on…
What can I do to improve my relationship with my children?
We will show you how you can :
- positively influence children
- learn how to give praise
- understand their—and your own—’communication’ style
- Learn how to help with work
- be an outstanding parent
What this training will do for you:
- you will communicate better
- you will understand and adjust your children’s motivation
- you will help children to handle emotions with self-control
- you will learn good parenting by choice, not chance!