The Art and Science of Public Speaking
28th December 2020 @ 11:00 am - 30th December 2020 @ 5:00 pm GMT
Find out how this workshop can help you with:
- Communication skills
- Confidence building
- Creativity and story telling
- Personal development
- Teaching and Education
- Overcoming stage fright and anxiety
- Mastering your thinking and emotions
What to expect:
- Stage fright!
- Confusion (the origin of real learning)
- Being filmed and critiqued
- Develop a love for speaking!
What to bring:
- A sense of curiosity
- An openness to try new ideas, approaches & thoughts
- A willingness to just imagine “what if?”
- An open mind…
Registration a must!
Book online at: bit.ly/ytt-pub-spk