The last day of 2022 is upon us…already!
It’s been amazing, because everything that happened this year, happened only by the Will of Allah. So whether, in my opinion, it was good, bad or indifferent, it doesn’t matter. Just learning to accept that it was all from Allah gives me a lot of comfort and contentment.
It’s not just about blind acceptance, however, but being grateful for any good that came my way, and of reflecting on the lessons learned and developing plans and incubating dreams for the time to come. I practice a little routine known in NLP as ‘future pacing’. I mentally fast forward to a year from now and ‘look back’ at the year:
- what happened that was good?
- what have I learned?
- what have I acted upon to fine-tune and improve myself and how can that continue?
- what has still to be done?
We know that the brain cannot distinguish between reality and imagination, so this little exercise in visualising and thinking in the present about the future makes it seem very real and exciting rather than like a slightly daunting plan. Do you get that? Give it a try…
Having been thinking and reflecting, here are a few of the things I’ll be doing in the next year:
- NLP Discovery Days – short sessions giving a taste of what NLP is and how it can help
- NLP Practitioner Certification training – the full 8-day training after which you’ll be certified to use NLP to help others and make a positive difference in the world. These will be followed by further development opportunities such as Master Practitioner training
- Bi-monthly taster NLP sessions – we’ll get together with other NLP professionals and discuss solutions to therapy related issues, practice techniques and learn about new developments in the field of NLP. Everyone will be welcome to attend and no previous NLP experience is necessary
- Bi-monthly webinars – my guests and I will present webinars on specific topics to accelerate your self-development and emotional intelligence. What subjects would you like me to address?
- Coaching – personal and group coaching helping you to overcome your immediate concerns and fears
Which of these would you be most interested in participating in? Which of these could you contribute to? Let me know by replying to this message.
In closing, remember that the doors close in just under 2 hours on my coaching flash sale. Take action now to ensure that 2023 is a year of fulfilment for you and not just another…
Here’s what some past clients have had to say:
I cannot thank you enough for the countless pearls of wisdom you shared with me in today’s session brother! I came into the session feeling really drained and after the first 10 minutes I felt like an enormous weight had been lifted off my shoulders by Allah’s Grace. I now feel completely ‘normal’ and have made a pact with myself to control this dreadful habit of overthinking, may Allah help me! JazakAllahu khairan as always, I pray that Allah blesses you with every single blessing of this world and the Hereafter for everything you have done to help me – this therapy has truly been priceless!
JazakAllahu khairan for the brilliant session yesterday, alhamdulillah it was very enlightening
And JazakAllahu khairan for your time yesterday, your advice worked a treat as usual!
Take advantage of the flash sale and book your sessions before the offer expires…(extended to 11:59pm tonight).
Farewell 2022, and welcome 2023! Wishing you the very best and continued success and development…