TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Once we have processed your booking, we will send you a confirmation email with an electronic invoice. Your place is guaranteed only once payment has been received in full.
Payment must be made at point of purchase and can be made via:
- the online link on the product page whether on our website or elsewhere
- BACS to Exquisitus Ltd, Barclays Bank, Sort Code 20-09-03, Account name 83139646
- Course fees include tuition on the day(s), all relevant course materials, tea/coffee and light refreshments. Delegates must make their own arrangements for lunch and / or any other specific dietary requirements.
Joining instructions will be issued on confirmation of your booking. If you have not received your joining instructions three days prior to the training course, please call +44 (0)7545 501 521. Exquisitus Ltd will not be held responsible for non-receipt of joining instructions and refunds will not be issued under such circumstances.
Trainer and/or Assessor Selection
Selection of a trainer and/or assessor shall be at the discretion of Exquisitus Ltd. Every effort will be made to maintain continuity, but it may be necessary to change the trainer and/or assessor during the period of training/assessment.
Cancellation by Exquisitus Ltd
Where circumstances dictate, Exquisitus Ltd reserves the right to alter published programmes, trainers, fees or venues without prior notice. In the event of a course being cancelled, a refund of the course fee will be made but no compensation will be paid for any additional costs incurred.
Cancellation by Delegates
- Cancellations notified up to 10 working days before the event will incur a 30% cancellation fee per person.
- Cancellations notified 9 or less than working days before the event will incur a 50% cancellation fee per person.
- Substitutions are allowed at no extra charge but must be notified in advance.
- No refunds will be made in the case of non-attendance.
Details of the specific venue will be sent in the joining instructions for all training courses.
There is no dress code; however, most participants choose to wear smart casual clothing. Due to variable temperatures of air conditioned rooms, layers are advised.
Exquisitus Ltd does not accept responsibility for anyone acting as a result of information or views expressed on its training courses including course material. Opinions expressed are those of individual trainers and not necessarily those of Exquisitus Ltd. Participants should take professional advice when dealing with specific situations.
Our company does not store any financial details including Credit or Debit card details.
We respect your privacy and will never share your details with anyone else.
Course and Certification Fees
All our Certified courses include a £100 certification fee included in the price. If you do not wish to be certified, this will be refunded at the end of the specific course.
- No unofficial recording – whether by audio, video, digital or any other means – is permitted. The Course Leader (usually the Lead Trainer/Assessor) reserves the right to expel anyone found to be recording any of the course by any means. No refunds will be due in such cases.
- The Course Leader (usually the Lead Trainer/Assessor) reserves the right to refuse admission to any delegate in case of any concerns he/she might have about the suitability of any delegate. In such cases, a refund will be made at the end of the training course subject to a 50% deduction for admin fees.
- The Course Leader (usually the Lead Trainer/Assessor) reserves the right to ask any delegate to leave the course in case of any concerns he/she might have about the actions of any delegate. In such cases, a refund will be made at the end of the training course subject to a 50% deduction for admin fees. If the removal is requested after more than half the course has been delivered, no refund will be made.